Country Network was initially founded to promote and foster contact and friendship among gay men living in rural and regional Australia who often deal with limited social opportunities.
- Yes.Country Network is a social group, incorporated in NSW and managed by volunteer members who are guided by a constitution and protocols.
- Yes.Country Network now has members all over Australia and growing all the time. The more members we have, the more social opportunities we can offer to more gay men, regardless of where they reside.
- Yes.Country Network understands the importance of privacy, discretion and confidentiality. Many of our members live in communities that are still quite homophobic.
- Yes.Country Network welcomes city dwellers to join our organisation. Our many city-dwelling members compliment our networking capabilities and are an integral part of Country Network achieving our aims and objectives.
- Yes.Country Network promotes and encourages networking with fellow social groups who hold similar ideals. Country Network encourages all members of the community to support their local groups. Visit our Fellow Social Groups page to find groups in your area.
- Yes.If you're a gay man of at least18 years of age, have high regard for values such as courtesy, respect and tolerance and willing to support the aims and objectives of Country Network, then please join us and help our worthwhile social organisation grow even further.